These Biscoff blondies with white chocolate are the ultimate treat for the cookie butter lovers out there! The blondie batter is packed with crunchy Biscoff cookies, chunks of white chocolate, and Biscoff cookie butter spread. What more could you possibly want in a blondie?!
Why you'll love this recipe
These gooey blondies have a perfect fudgy texture. The Biscoff flavor shines with the addition of crushed Biscoff cookies and melted Biscoff spread. This recipe is simple and might just become your new favorite blondie recipe. You can follow the step-by-step instructions below or jump to the recipe.
- Flour - All-purpose flour works great in these blondies.
- Butter - This recipe calls for unsalted butter. If you only have salted butter, feel free to use it and scale back slightly on the added salt. You could also brown the butter if you're looking to take this recipe to the next level.
- Brown sugar - We use light brown sugar, but dark brown sugar will work as well.
- Eggs - While you need 2 eggs for this recipe, you need 1 full egg and 1 egg yolk. So simply discard the egg white from one of the eggs, leaving you with only the yolk to create the perfect blondie.
- Biscoff cookies - Biscoff cookies, also called Lotus Biscoff biscuits, are crunchy but also melt in your mouth. The warm spices of cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg give them a distinct and recognizable taste. The majority of grocery stores carry Biscoff cookies. You can also use Trader Joe's version of these cookies called Speculoos cookies. They are practically identical! For this recipe, you will crush cookies and fold them into the batter and also place a few whole cookies on top of the blondies before baking to give the blondies a perfect texture.
- Biscoff cookie butter spread - To take these blondies to the next level, we also use melted Biscoff cookie butter spread. This creamy spread is essentially Biscoff cookies blended into a butter form and has the consistency of peanut butter. You will drizzle the creamy cookie butter all over the top of the blondies and it melts right into the blondies as they bake. Trader Joe's also has a version called Speculoos spread that will work great for this recipe. If you don't have the cookie butter spread or can't find it, you can leave it out and will still have a delicious Biscoff Blondie.
- White chocolate chips or chunks - White chocolate chips pair perfectly with the Biscoff flavor. A few of our favorite brands of white chocolate chips are Enjoy Life, Guittard, and Ghiradelli.
Equipment you'll need
For this recipe, you will need the following equipment:
- 8x8 inch square baking pan
- Parchment paper
- 2 mixing bowls
- Spoon or Spatula
- Measuring cups & spoons
- Butter knife
1: Add the melted and cooled butter and brown sugar to a large mixing bowl. Mix well.
2: Add the egg + egg yolk and vanilla. Mix until well combined.
3: In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt.
4: Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Don't overmix!
5. Add the crushed Biscoff cookies and white chocolate chips to the batter. Mix gently until the cookies and chocolate chips are evenly distributed.
6. Pour the batter into a prepared pan. Drizzle the melted Biscoff spread on top and use a knife to swirl the Biscoff spread. Top with the additional Biscoff cookies. Bake!
7. Let cool completely before cutting into pieces.
Tips and variations
- Ensure the blondies are completely cool before cutting into pieces.
- Don't forget to line your baking pan to prevent sticking! Here is a video that shows one way you can line your pan with parchment paper.
- If you aren't able to find Biscoff cookies or Biscoff spread, you can also use the Speculoos cookies and Speculoos cookie butter from Trader Joe's. Walmart also has their own brand of Speculoos cookie butter.
These easy Biscoff blondies can easily be frozen and saved for later. Store in the freezer in an air-tight container and let them come to room temperature before serving. Enjoy these delicious blondies!
This Biscoff blondies recipe is not gluten-free, vegan, or dairy-free. It is suitable for a vegetarian.
If you like this Biscoff blondie recipe, check out a few of our other baked goods:
If you make these chewy Biscoff blondies, please let us know how they turn out in the comments below and/or rate the recipe! Don’t forget to tag us on Instagram to show us your finished product—it makes our day every time we see you trying the recipes we love!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg + 1 egg yolk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup crushed Biscoff cookies + 4 whole cookies
- 1/4 cup melted Biscoff spread
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the melted and cooled butter and brown sugar and whisk together.
- Next, add the egg + egg yolk and mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Next, add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until combined. Don’t overmix!
- Add the white chocolate chips and crushed Biscoff cookies and mix gently until just combined.
- Place the batter in the prepared baking pan and spread the batter into an even layer. Drizzle the Biscoff spread on top of the blondies and use a knife to swirl the Biscoff spread. Top with the additional Biscoff cookies.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean and the center of the blondies is set. Do not overbake!
- Let cool completely before cutting into 16 pieces.
- You can easily freeze these Biscoff blondies and save them for later. Simply place them in an airtight container or Ziploc bag and place them in the freezer. Let them come to room temperature before serving.
- This Biscoff blondies recipe is not gluten-free, vegan, or dairy-free. It is suitable for a vegetarian.
- We often provide tips and suggestions for how a recipe can be created to be dairy-free, gluten-free, vegetarian, or vegan. It is your responsibility to select and use products as well as work in an environment that will meet those criteria. We are not responsible for any reaction or adverse event that may result from making our recipes.
The recipe can be found on My Fitness Pal by searching "BWB Biscoff Blondies."
The nutrition content provided for each recipe is an estimate created through the My Fitness Pal database. Please be aware that the nutritional content of each recipe may vary based on the products you use, the precision of your measurements, and the source you use to obtain nutrition data. While we try to provide accurate information, we give no guarantee regarding the accuracy of the nutritional information provided.